Unit price per
For discerning and curious individuals who just happen to smoke weed—or are open-minded enough to hang out with people who do.
Over 144 pages, printed on a mix of high quality matte and coated paper, featuring:
- A deep dive into the odd (and oddly beautiful) world of fake food by Alexandra Ilyashov, featuring the art of Doan Ly
- The story of a fin-de-siècle heiress who became the unlikely patron of American paleontology by Kea Krause
- A short (short!) story (of sorts) by Janicza Bravo and personal essay on not getting high on your own supply from Brett Gelman
- Our definitive and digestible guide to CBD—it answers all the questions you didn't even know you had!—by Megan McIntyre
- A series of Gossamer "How Tos" by Molly Young, Man Bartlett, Julia Bainbridge, Beca Grimm, and others
A four-day exploration of Sedona, an investigation into the lifestyle book industry, activities, puzzles, and much, much more.