From Sade Baron.
This multi-purpose beauty body balm has a delicate, sweet smell and prevents roughness while replenishing moisture. The nourishing formula contains superfats apricot kernel oil, cocoa butter, vitamins A, C, and E to protect skin and improve its texture.
- Purpose: Hydrate and relieves dry cracked skin, protect hands and nails/ cuticles, rash, razor burns, lips, wind burn and after-sun care
- Soothes: Comfort, calms and heals skin irritations and deeply moisturizes
- Texture: Smooth and soft texture, non greasy use sparingly
Slight hint of cocoa and natural oil ingredients.
How to Use:
Use it all over your body to soothe chapped lips, peeling or itching skin, dry cuticles, fingertips, and areas prone to eczema, dryness or discomfort. A little goes along way.
This product is Fragrance-Free. Apply and massage a small amount onto the desired area throughout the day and night.
- Vitamin E: A natural, powerful antioxidant helps prevents dry, flaking skin.
- Cocoa Butter: A phytonutrient, which creates a barrier to protect the skin from moisture loss, and maintains its elasticity and tone.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: A strong antioxidant that melts into the skin.
- Rosehip: A nourishing fatty acid that locks in moisture.
Full Ingredients List:
Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed), Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina Fruit), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.