From Not Perfect Linen.
*Photos of emerald green are coming soon; for now just look at the swatch (last photo). Deepest black is pictured.
Washed and soft linen jumpsuit for comfortable fit - shoulder ties, wide midi length legs, elastic waistband.
WHAT MAKES YOUR ITEM SPECIAL.
Our items are handmade in small studio in small quantities of washed linen fabric, specially woven for us by our local linen manufacturers. The procedure of making these items takes time and effort, cause the items are double washed once they are made. Only after such process we reach extra softness and natural wrinkles.
- made from Oeko-Tex certified 100 % European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements. The linen fabric is of medium weight (185 g).
- the second model is 174 cm high (XS/S) and is wearing size S.
- the jumpsuit has elastic waistband and pockets;
- slightly dropped crotch;
- wide midi length legs; ;
- color pictured: canyon clay.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a relaxed look);
- handmade by small creative family.
The jumpsuit is nor loose, nor tight, so we recommend to check the sizing and to order the size you usually wear to have the look like on the model.
(mostly UK 6, USA 2/4, AU/NZ 6, EURO 34, JAPAN 5)
Best for busts up to 32'' (81 cm).
Garment measurements of the XS laying flat (double to compare to body measurement):
(mostly UK 8, USA 4/6, AU/NZ 8 , IT 40, FRENCH 36, JAPAN 9)
BODY. Recommended body measurements for the size S to have a look like on the model:
- bust in 32 '' (83 cm)
- waist in 25.25 '' (64 cm)
- hips in 35.50 '' (90 cm)
(mostly UK 12, USA 8/10, AU/NZ 12 , IT 44, FRENCH 40, JAPAN 13)
BODY. Recommended body measurements for the size M to have a look like on the model:
- bust in 36.50'' (93 cm)
- waist in 29'' (74 cm)
- hips in 38.50 '' (98 cm)
(mostly UK 16, USA 12/14, AU/NZ 16 , IT 48, FRENCH 44, JAPAN 17)
BODY. Recommended body measurements for the size L to have a look like on the model :
- bust in 40.75'' (102 cm)
- waist in 33 '' (84 cm)
- hips in 43,75 '' (111 cm)
* Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions. We also found out linen to be rather hard to photograph to have an exact color for exposure - linen wrinkles often catches unexpected light and show thousands of shades in different positions and certain lights.
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron upside down at medium high;